Roselle United Methodist Church in its location at Park Street and Pine Street, after having been moved from Medinah in October 1921. This view is from Pine Street, looking north.
Canaan Apostolic Church
210 East Pine Street. Roselle, IL 60172
Email: roselleapostolic@sbcglobal.net
(630) 893-0140
The church building was built in 1859, and stood on the north side of Irving Park Road west of Rohlwing Road. In September 1902, the building was moved to Meacham (now Medinah). Methodists in Roselle acquired the church in October 1921. In this photograph, the building is being moved approximately 2 miles from its Medinah location to land purchased by Walter Turner at the corner of Park Street and Pine Street in Roselle. 

Roselle United Methodist Church in its location at Park Street and Pine Street, after having been moved from Medinah in October 1921. This view is from Pine Street, looking north.
Our History